This upcycled vintage tablecloth shirt is so lovely! Made from a lightweight vintage cotton/linen tablecloth, it has a boxy shape, and cottagecore aestethic.
All of Dramatique Designs clothing is for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use sizeism in my clothing, so to see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below. Clothing does not have to be so rigid and specific, you can and should wear whatever you want, and if it feels right and looks the way you want then embrace that.
- vintage tablecloth repurposed into a shirt.
- Short sleeve, scoop neck
- professionaly serged seams inside
*This shirt has a boxy shape and roomy interior, it looks great on all body shapes, and truly depends on how you like your own fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment. Please contact me if you need any additional measurements.
- Top of shoulder strap to bottom of shirt: 23 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 56 inches
- Waist: 54 inches
- Shoulder to shoulder in back : 23 inches
- sleeve length: 13 inches
This shirt can be machine washed with like colors on delicate setting to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *
- I offer other measurements! If you need a better/different fit, let’s do a special custom order for you