This upcycled velvet jacket is gorgeous and unique!
- Vintage patchwork velvet jacket with poly lining.
- Silk velvet collar and ruffled jacket bottom.
- Sleeve cuffs feature silk velvet and vintage crochet doilies.
- The back of the jacket features a one-of-a-kind hand embroidered piece and a hamsa hand patch.
- Ribbon and velvet trim throughout and large Victorian style button on front; ribbon used to tie button closed.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 22 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 24 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 45 inches (bigger if you don’t mind the jacket, not closing)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 17 inches
- Sleeve circumference: 14 inches
This piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets