- Vintage velvet jacket with poly lining, vintage Indian cotton art piece hand-sewn onto back of the jacket
- Dupioni silk sleeves, white lace detail on the collar and bottom of coat, hand cut and formed silk velvet flowers carefully sewn onto the front of the jacket.
- No clasps or closures on jacket. And the jacket has no stretch.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 16.5 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 18 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 34 inches (bigger if you don’t mind the jacket, not closing)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 14.5 inches
- Sleeve circumference: 14 inches
This piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Want to see more jackets like this? Click here: Upcycled Jackets.