- Vintage silk velvet jacket with poly lining.
- The front of the jacket features vintage Hmong beaded fabric panels.
- The Hmong are a colorful hill tribe found living throughout Northern Thailand.
- The embroidery skills of Hmong women are well known and respected throughout the region and by textile collectors.
- The back of the jacket features a one-of-a-kind vintage embroidered and beaded doily, and vintage Indian Banjara flower patches.
- Vintage blue hankie panel inside the jacket, and beaded velvet trim around the cuff of arms.
- No stretch to jacket, no button closures. Perfect for spring.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 20 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 24 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 42 inches (bigger if you don’t mind the jacket, not closing)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 18 inches
- Sleeve circumference: 16 inches
This piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Check them here: Upcycled Jackets