Lovely upcycled pillowcase top with floral design. Made from a vintage pillowcase, this lovely, breezy top is a unique addition to your wardrobe, and this top offers a sustainable way to keep using vintage pillowcases and showcase them in sustainable way.
All of Dramatique Designs clothing is for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I leave detailed measurements below. Clothing does NOT have to be so rigid and specific, you can and should wear whatever you want; if it feels right and looks the way you want then you should embrace that.
- Cotton blend vintage floral pillowcase repurposed into a sleeveless top.
- Shirred elastic on upper bust
- Sweet vintage doily sewn on front.
- Adjustable tie straps
*This shirt has a boxy shape and roomy interior, it looks great on all body shapes! Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, especially shoulder to shoulder in back , to see if you like the fit of this completed garment on your body.
- Top (NOT including strap) to bottom of shirt: 19 inches
- Upper Bust with shirring (full measurements): 48 inches (fully stretched).
- Apex (over nipple: 48 inches
- Hips : 48 inches
- Adjustable tie straps- Each strap measures 12.5 inches long
This funky piece of art can be machine washed, but is best on handwash or delicate setting. Tumble dry low heat for 15 minutes, air dry rest of way. Iron ok, low heat setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *