This sweet, soft vintage knitted sweater has been upcycled with colorful patchwork throughout, with scrap fabric, and a beautifully unique vintage doily on the back.
All of Dramatique Designs clothing is for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use sizeism in my clothing, so to see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below. Clothing does NOT have to be so rigid and specific, you can and should wear whatever you want, and if it feels right and looks the way you want then you should embrace that!
- Vintage cotton blend knitted sweater with sewn scrap fabric and vintage doily on back
- Vintage wooden buttons for closure
Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, especially shoulder to shoulder in back , to see if you like the fit of the completed garment 🙂
- Top of shoulder strap to bottom of shirt: 18.5 inches
- Bust (full measurements, with sweater buttoned) :32 inches (some stretch to sweater)
- Waist: (full measurements, with sweater buttoned) : 32 inches
- Shoulder to shoulder in back : 19 inches
- Sleeve length: 17.5 inches
- Sleeve width(at widest point) : 16 inches
- Sleeve width ( at slimmest point, upper arm) : 10 inches
This funky piece of art can be machine washed, but only on handwash setting. Air dry; you may tumble dry for a few minutes if needed on low, air dry rest of way. Iron ok, cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *