This upcycled embroidered denim shirt will make you feel like a bohemian hippie with it’s uniqueness and rich color. This denim shirt was rescued and turned into something beautiful with it’s hand embroidery, colorful fabrics and many more treats throughout. Dance in a field with a crown of flowers like the boho queen you are at heart, or throw your hair in a messy bun and show off this one of a kind, colorful shirt while sipping on coffee. Jealous stares are CERTAIN to ensue!
Would you like to have your very own custom design on a denim shirt? I would LOVE to begin creating for you! Contact me here and let’s get started!
- Hand embroidered “Boho Queen” words, machine embroidered dream-catcher.
- Hand embroidered flowers around cuff
- colorful re-purposed fabrics and vintage doily has been sewn on front
- Colorful fabric on inside of shirt to hide back of embroidery
Best fits Large-Xl
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 21 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of inches: 35 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 42.5 inches( when shirt is buttoned and closed)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 24 inches
- Sleeve circumference 18 inches (Around widest point)
This intricate piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *