This upcycled embroidered denim shirt is unique and colorful. This shirt was rescued and turned into an eco friendly beauty with it’s hand embroidery, and colorful fabric scraps. Support zero waste and handmade with this one of a kind Dramatique Design original.
- Hand embroidered “Boho Queen” words, machine embroidered dream-catcher.
- Hand embroidered flowers around cuff
- colorful re-purposed fabrics and vintage doily has been sewn on front
- Colorful fabric on inside of shirt to hide back of embroidery
All of Dramatique Designs clothing is for all genders. To see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below. You can and should wear whatever you want, and if it feels right and looks the way you want then you should embrace that!
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 21 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of inches: 35 inches
- Bust (full measurements):
- 42.5 inches( when shirt is buttoned and closed)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 24 inches
- Sleeve circumference 18 inches (Around widest point)
This intricate piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *