How would you like to go on magical adventure filled with mystery and delight? This jacket will take you on that journey!
This upcycled denim coat has been re-purposed with hand embroidery and fabrics that feature a spiritual palmistry and fortune telling theme. To make this exquisite, hand embroidered coat, I was inspired by vintage magic of the 20’s and 30’s. I rescued this denim jacket and covered it in deliciously magical sayings and more.
This bespoke piece is completely unique, largely hand embroidered, and so vibrantly distinctive with its bright colors. This is truly a conversation piece, and 100% one of a kind.
- re-purposed denim jack with mostly hand embroidery, and some machine embroidery
- colorful pink palmistry fabric lining, completely hand-sewn
- Hand-sewn vintage ruffle at bottom and around arm holes
Best fits large-XL, but looks great on all sizes
*Please read measurements and measure yourself before purchasing to ensure proper fit*
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 20 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 29 inches
- Waist : 42 inches(full measurement)
- Bust (full measurement): 46 inches( when jacket is buttoned and closed)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 9.5 inches
- Sleeve circumference: 18.25 inches
This intricate piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets