This colorful upcycled tunic dress is rich with fun,funky patterns, and perfect for warm weather; it also looks great over pants! This dress is made from repurposed men’s shirts and repurposed vintage fabrics. It features colorful applique flowers on the front, and a fun ruffled bottom.
All of Dramatique Designs clothing is for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use sizeism in my clothing, so to see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below. Clothing does NOT have to be so rigid and specific, you can and should wear whatever you want, and if it feels right and looks the way you want then you should embrace that!
- Dress shirts and vintage fabrics repurposed into a dress.
- Cute little applique flowers
- Adjustable straps with 2 button holes for longer or shorter straps
*This dress fits along the upper bust and bust and has a slight stretch along the bust due to under arm elastic shirring. The rest is free size, and flows out, but I have listed waist just in case:)
- Top of shoulder strap to bottom of dress: 33 inches
- Upper Bust (full measurements): 35.5
- Apex(along nipple): 43
- Waist: 60 inches
- Straps, first button hole:17.5 inches, second buttonhole: 19
This intricate piece of art can be machine washed, but only on handwash setting. Air dry; you may tumble dry for a few minutes if needed on low.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *