As an experienced seamstress, I offer some drop-off and pickup altering services to local folks. My pricing is per piece, please use the contact form here to inquire about my services. As well, I can customize items you own that you would like upcycled. More information below.
- Shirt hemming (Business and casual)
- Shorten pant length (business and casual
- Dress hemming
- Button removal and/or addition
- Fixing of tears or rips
- Patchwork and pant embroidery
- Denim jacket upcycling (Machine and hand embroidery, fabric cuffs, etc)
- Dress upcycling
These are just a few examples of how I can turn something old of yours into something new, OR fix something that has been in your closet for a while.
*Silk or other fine materials may be an additional charge*
- Pricing is per piece, no discounts,contact for pricing
- All custom orders require full payment before work begins.
- Please provide photos of items and areas to be altered
- Payment must be processed through the online shop (no cash, checks, money order, or cashier’s check).
- Alterations are local only, contact for more information.
- Custom orders are accepted throughout the US, and items can be mailed.
- There are NO refunds on custom orders. Please be sure to arrange all necessary details with me before work begins.
- No additions, changes, or alterations after payment been made and work has begun, although some requests that are made are possible with additional payment.
Contact me today using the form below!