As an experienced seamstress, I offer some drop-off and pickup altering services to local folks. My pricing is per piece, please use the contact form here to inquire about my services. As well, I can customize items you own that you would like upcycled. More information below. (No size alteration services offered at this time.)
- Shirt hemming (Business and casual)
- Shorten pant length
- Button removal and/or addition
- Fixing of tears or rips
- Patchwork and pant embroidery
- Denim jacket upcycling (Machine and hand embroidery, fabric cuffs, etc)
- Dress upcycling
These are just a few examples of how I can turn something old of yours into something new, OR fix something that has been in your closet for a while!
- Pricing is per piece, no discounts.
- All custom orders require 50% down before work begins, remainder due upon completion & before shipping of item.
- Items will be placed as a custom listing on my website, deposit due before work begins. Finished item pic will be posted when work is finished, in progress photos will be sent as well.
- Payment must be processed through the online shop (no cash,checks,money order or cashiers check).
- Alterations are local only and should be dropped off and picked up at my home office, unless other arrangements made in advance.
- Custom orders are accepted throughout the US, and items can be mailed.
- There are NO refunds on custom orders. Please be sure to arrange all necessary details with me before work begins.
- No additions, changes, or alterations after deposit has been made and work has begun.
Contact me today using the form below!