As an experienced seamstress, I offer some drop-off and pickup-altering services to local folks. My pricing is per piece, please use the contact form here to inquire about my services. As well, I can customize items you own that you would like upcycled. More information is below.
- Shirt hemming (Business and casual)
- Shorten pant length (business and casual
- Dress hemming
- Button removal and/or addition
- Fixing of tears or rips
- Patchwork and pant embroidery
- Denim jacket upcycling (Machine and hand embroidery, fabric cuffs, etc)
- Dress upcycling
These are just a few examples of how I can turn something old of yours into something new, OR fix something that has been in your closet for a while.
*Silk or other fine materials may be an additional charge*
- Pricing is per piece, with no discounts, contact for pricing
- All custom orders require full payment before work begins.
- Please provide photos of items and areas to be altered
- Payment must be processed through the online shop (no cash, checks, money order, or cashier’s check).
- Alterations are local only, contact for more information.
- Custom orders are accepted throughout the US, and items can be mailed.
- There are NO refunds on custom orders. Please be sure to arrange all necessary details with me before work begins.
- No additions, changes, or alterations after payment has been made and work has begun, although some requests that are made are possible with additional payment. Photos are provided throughout the work of custom pieces.
Contact me today Here