This upcycled vintage tablecloth shirt is a unique fusion of sustainability, style, and vintage charm. The blend of textures and patterns brings forth a sense of warmth and authenticity, perfect for those who appreciate the beauty of the past reimagined for the present. Crafted from a carefully repurposed vintage tablecloth, this shirt is a testament to my commitment to zero waste wearables. Designed with all genders in mind, this upcycled shirt is not just a piece of clothing; it’s a conscious choice to embrace style without compromising the environment.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this upcycled patchwork dress embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- medium weight vintage tablecloth repurposed into a shirt, vintage doily sewn onto front.
- Short sleeve, vintage handkerchief sleeve cuffs
- scoop neck
- professionally serged seams inside
- Zero Waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, OR
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
*This shirt has a boxy shape and roomy interior, it looks great on all body shapes, and truly depends on how you like your own fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull on measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Top of shoulder to bottom of shirt: 23 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 56 inches
- Waist: 54 inches
- Shoulder to shoulder in back : 23 inches
- sleeve length: 11.5 inches
This shirt can be machine washed with like colors on delicate setting to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
Dramatique Designs items are carefully crafted from vintage materials, ensuring each piece carries a unique history. As the materials are vintage, there may be slight imperfections, as these treasures bear the subtle marks of their past. Rest assured, my professional craftsmanship will provide you with a treasure to last, imperfectly perfect for a lifetime of appreciation.
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!