This upcycled Raggedy Ann and Andy Dress, made from a vintage sheet, is perfect for anyone who wants to make a statement while also being eco-friendly. This zero-waste design makes it a great choice for those who care about the environment.
Designed for all genders, this dress features playful ruffles throughout, adding a touch of whimsy to any outfit. The dress comes with a reversible detachable collar, which can be worn with the dress or paired with other outfits for a versatile and fun look.
If you like to show off your love for classic children’s characters, this dress is a perfect choice. The vintage sheet material ensures that each dress is unique, making this dress one-of-a-kind.
All of Dramatique Designs’ clothing is for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. To see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below, just grab a measuring tape and measure carefully.
- Vintage Raggedy Ann and Andy sheets made into a dress
- Ruffled Sleeves
- Gathered skirt
- Slip-on dress, no zippers
- Patchwork hearts stitched on throughout
- Reversible, detachable peter pan collar
- Cotton/Poly blend vintage sheets
- Professionally sewn and serged with care
*This colorful dress looks great on all body shapes! Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Top of shoulder to bottom of dress: 38 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 56 inches
- Waist – 54 inches
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 21 inches
- Sleeve Circumference – 18 inches
- Washing instructions:
The dress can be machine washed on the handwash setting. Tumble dry low. The detachable collar is on the same settings but washed with delicates in a lingerie mesh bag. Iron ok, cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *