Upcycled Pillowcase top made from vintage pillowcases. With delicate, sweet patterns, these lovely summer tops are a unique and fun addition to your wardrobe. This top offers a sustainable way to keep using vintage pillowcases and showcase them in a unique way.
This top is very comfortable, and pairs well with pants, skirts, overalls and the like! All of Dramatique Designs clothing is for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. So to see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below. Clothing does not have to be so rigid and specific, if it feels right and looks the way you want then you should embrace that!
- Ivory color Cotton vintage pillowcase repurposed into a sleeveless top.
- Shirred elastic on upper bust
- Fun patchwork pieces sewn on for decorative touches, hand embroidery at bottom.
- Wide straps with vintage lace sewn on
*These pillowcase tops are meant a boxy shape and roomy interior, it looks great on all body shapes, and is so comfortable. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of this completed garment on your own body.
- Top of shirt(minus strap) to bottom of shirt: 17.25 inches
- Upper Bust with shirring (full measurements): 42 inches (fully stretched).
- Apex (over nipple) : 42 inches
- Hips : 42 inches
- Straps( NOT adjustable or stretchy) 15.25 inches
This funky piece of art can be machine washed, but is best on handwash or delicate setting. Tumble dry low heat for 15 minutes, air dry rest of way. Iron ok, low heat setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *