Revamp your style sustainably:
Discover this upcycled patchwork tunic top, handcrafted with love and completely one-of-a-kind! This dress is made from a unique blend of a vintage denim shirt that has been reconstructed into a bodice, and a colorful lightweight gathered skirt made from a colorful and unique blend of fabrics pieced together.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this upcycled patchwork dress embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- Thrifted denim shirt, reconstructed and upcycled
- Cotton blend vintage fabrics that have been hand-pieced together for skirt
- Sleeveless with handmade bias tape on arms and neck
- professionally sewn and serged seams inside
- High bust, flowy, and gathered skirt
- Handcrafted buttons
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- NO stretch in this tunic, it is cotton nonstretch materials
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
*This upcycled patchwork dress has a high bust, and a gathered, flowy skirt. It looks great on all body shapes and truly depends on how you like your fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Nonstretch materials and measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 16 inches **IMPORTANT measurement! Your shoulder-to-shoulder width must be 16 inches or less to fit the tunic over your shoulders**
- Top of shoulder to bottom of dress: 30 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of bodice: 13 inches
- Armpit to Armpit(Bust) : 39 inches
- High waist/Underbust:( bottom of bodice/High waist) 38 inches
- Hips: 62 inches
- Armhole Opening: 23.5 inches
This dress can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!