Revive Your Wardrobe Sustainably:
This unique one-of-a-kind Upcycled patchwork sweater dress, is a zero waste fashion statement that seamlessly blends sustainability with style. Crafted with care from a curated selection of thrifted fabrics and a vintage sweater, this dress embodies the spirit of renewal and creativity, and I have meticulously repurpose materials to create a harmonious,and unique patchwork dress that’s as individual as you are. This dress is cozy and warm!
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this upcycled patchwork dress embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- A vintage sweatshirt with a wolf on the front
- A blend of thrifted sheets,quilted vintage blanket, tea towels, linens, fabrics and more
- Long sleeves with ruffles and elastic gathered wristline
- Professionally sewn and serged seams inside
- High bust, and long gathered skirt
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
Measurements :*This roomy, long dress would look great on all body shapes and truly depends on how you like your fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 21 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of dress: 43 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of bodice: 17.5 inches
- Armpit to Armpit(Bust) : 47 inches(stretches up to 50 inches)
- High waist/Underbust:( bottom of the bodice) 47 inches (stretches up to 50 inches
- Hips: 66 inches
- Sleeve Length: 16 inches
This dress can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here ! *
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!