Revolutionalize Style With Zero Waste:
This colorful Upcycled patchwork sweater dress, is a sustainable fashion statement that seamlessly blends zero-waste fashion with style. Crafted with care from a curated selection of thrifted fabrics and a vintage sweater, this dress embodies the spirit of renewal and creativity. I have meticulously repurposed materials to create a unique patchwork dress.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact. By repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded, it is a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- A white vintage sweatshirt with “Alaska” and a moose on the front
- A blend of thrifted sheets, a vintage towel, tea towels, linens, fabrics and more
- Long sleeves with ruffles and gathered waistline
- Professionally sewn and serged seams inside
- High bust, and long gathered skirt
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
Measurements :*This roomy, long dress would look great on all body shapes and truly depends on how you like your fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Top of shoulder to bottom of dress: 51 inches
- Front neckline to bottom of bodice: 13.5 inches
- Armpit to Armpit(Bust): 48 inches (stretches up to 50 inches)
- High waist/Underbust: ( bottom of the bodice) 50 inches
- Hips: 69 inches
- Sleeve Length: 18 inches
- Opening of neck: 26 inches
This dress can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, and iron on cotton settings.
Dramatique Designs items are carefully crafted from vintage materials, ensuring each piece carries a unique history. As the materials are vintage, there may be slight imperfections, as these treasures bear the subtle marks of their past. Rest assured, my professional craftsmanship will provide you with a treasure to last, imperfectly perfect for a lifetime of appreciation.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase. Please pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!