Elevate Your Style Sustainably: A Fusion of Vintage Charm and Eco-Friendly Fashion
This one-of-a-kind Upcycled Sweater Patchwork Dress, is a unique and eco-conscious fashion statement that seamlessly blends sustainability with style. Crafted with care from a curated selection of thrifted fabrics and a vintage sweater, this dress embodies the spirit of renewal and creativity. Each piece of fabric tells a story, as I meticulously repurpose materials to create a harmonious,and unique patchwork dress that’s as individual as you are.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this upcycled patchwork dress embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- A vintage sweatshirt with a farmhouse scene on the front
- A blend of thrifted sheets, tea towels, linens, fabrics and more
- Long sleeves with elastic gathers
- Professionally sewn and serged seams inside
- High bust, and long gathered skirt
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
Measurements :*This roomy, long dress would look great on all body shapes and truly depends on how you like your fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 21 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of dress: 49.5 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of bodice: 17.5 inches
- Armpit to Armpi t(Bust) : 48 inches(stretches up to 50 inches)
- High waist/Underbust:( bottom of the bodice) 48 inches(stretches up to 50 inches)
- Hips: 66 inches
- Sleeve Length: 17 inches
- Neck width fully stretched- 22 inches – This collar sits high on the neck, right under chin like a turtleneck
This dress can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here ! *
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!