This upcycled patchwork denim coat is one of a kind!Using thrifted qult pieces and vintage fabrics, there is a lot of colorful uniqueness in this jacket. Support handmade and sustainability with this unique find.
- re-purposed denim jack using thrifted fabric and quilt pieces to create a collage on the back
- felted thrifted cashmere sweater pieces have been sewn on my hand to the collar to keep you cozy warm.
- Sashiko style stitching over scraps of vintage quilt pieces on the cuffs, and hand stiched lining inside the cuff using vintage fabric.
Size: Here at Dramatique Designs, I do not state sizes, I offer full measurements! My upcycled clothing is for ALL genders! If you feel like ther measurements are a good fit, then you should go for it; no matter the gender, embrace who you are and enjoy wearing anything that reflects your shining personality.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 20 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 28 inches
- Waist (full measurements) :44
- Bust (full measurements): 48.5 inches( when jacket is buttoned and closed) * Bust can be bigger if you do not mind jacket not closing*
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 25 inches
- Sleeve circumference at fullest point: 16 inches
This intricate piece of art wold do best hand-washed in warm water and mild soap, or dry cleaned. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
*Please remember, the original denim jacket is vintage! I will always list any glaring imperfections, if not just be mindful that it is normal for the jacket to look a bit worn, and have small very minor imperfections; all pieces are thuroughly washed in unscented organic soap before sewing work is started.. This is the joy of upcycling, and you know you will receive a well made, 100% orginal piece of art!
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets