Elevate your fashion with this Upcycled Vintage Denim Coat. This repurposed vintage denim coat features a unique patchwork design on the back and sashiko hand-stitching on the cuffs. Not only will you look stylish, but you’ll also be making a sustainable choice for the planet. This jacket is perfect for anyone who wants to stand out from the crowd with a one-of-a-kind piece that combines vintage cottage farm girl charm with a modern edge. Experience the ultimate in eco-friendly fashion with this upcycled Vintage Denim Jacket.
- re-purposed denim coat using thrifted fabric and quilt pieces to create a collage on the back
- felted thrifted cashmere sweater pieces have been sewn on my hand to the collar to keep you cozy and warm.
- Sashiko style stitching over scraps of vintage quilt pieces on the cuffs, and hand stiched lining inside the cuff using vintage fabric.
Size: Here at Dramatique Designs, I do not state sizes, I offer full measurements! My upcycled clothing is for ALL genders! If you feel like their measurements are a good fit, then you should go for it; no matter the gender, embrace who you are and enjoy wearing anything that reflects your shining personality.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 20 inches
- Top of neck to the bottom of jacket: 28 inches
- Waist (full measurements):44 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 48.5 inches( when the jacket is buttoned and closed) * Bust can be bigger if you do not mind the jacket not closing*
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 25 inches
- Sleeve circumference at fullest point: 16 inches
This intricate piece of art would do best hand-washed in warm water and mild soap, or dry cleaned. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets