This upcycled denim coat has been re-purposed with hand embroidery and fabrics that feature a spiritual palmistry and fortune telling theme. To make this exquisite, hand embroidered coat, I was inspired by vintage magic of the 20’s and 30’s. I rescued this denim jacket and covered it in deliciously magical sayings and more.
This bespoke piece is completely unique, largely hand embroidered, and so vibrantly distinctive with its bright colors. This is truly a conversation piece, and 100% one of a kind.
- re-purposed denim jack with mostly hand embroidery, and some machine embroidery
- colorful pink palmistry fabric lining, completely hand-sewn
- Hand-sewn vintage ruffle at bottom and around arm holes
Size: Here at Dramatique Designs, I do not state sizes, I offer full measurements! My upcycled clothing is for ALL genders! If you feel like ther measurements are a good fit, then you should go for it!
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 20 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 29 inches
- Waist : 42 inches(full measurement)
- Bust (full measurement): 46 inches( when jacket is buttoned and closed)
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 9.5 inches
- Sleeve circumference: 18.25 inches
This intricate piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets