Upcycled Clothing Art At It’s Finest:
This Long Sleeve Upcycled Quilt Top is completely unique one of a kind, and a zero waste fashion statement with a unique spin. Crafted with care from a cozy cotton lightweight quilt , vintage pillowcases for the arms, and remnants of vintage fabrics, this cozy wearable embodies the spirit of renewal and creativity, and is a blend of coziness that is perfect for fall, winter, or staying cozy and warm indoors.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this long sleeve upcycled quilt top embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- A repurposed cotton quilt is featured on the bodice
- Long sleeves made from vintage pillowcases
- Vintage fabric scraps professionaly sewn on
- Professionally and carefully sewn
- High collar neckline
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
Measurements :*This cozy quilted top would look great on all body shapes and truly depends on how you like your fit, you do not have to be exact measurements for a top to feel and look great. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to ensure how you like your fit.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull on the measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back:
- Top of shoulder to bottom of Bodice : 23.5 inches
- Armpit to Armpit(Bust) : 56 inches- no extra stretch
- Shoulder to end if Sleeve Length: 26.5 inches
- Neckhole: 25.5 inches
This sweater can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here ! *
Dramatique Designs items are carefully crafted from vintage materials, ensuring each piece carries a unique history. As the materials are vintage, there may be slight imperfections, as these treasures bear the subtle marks of their past. Rest assured , my professional craftsmanship will provide you with a treasure to last, imperfectly perfect for a lifetime of appreciation.
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!