Intricate embroidery livens this hand embroidered denim coat, and its vibrant colors playfully spread all over this hippie denim coat; you need this one of a kind beauty to spice up your closet!
There are so many amazing features of this bespoke jacket, but the highlight is the impeccable and unique hand embroidery. I rescued and re-purposed the denim coat to become a stunning and one of a kind art piece, and best part? YOU will be the only person that owns this one of a kind coat I make sure all of my pieces are unique and never the same.
All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use sizeism in my clothing, so to see if it is a fit that would work well for you, I leave detailed measurements below.
Here at Dramatique Designs’, I am dedicated to zero-waste fashion. By repurposing and upcycling fabrics that would have otherwise been discarded, I’ve created colorful and vibrant garments that minimize environmental impact. It’s a small step towards a greener future.
- re-purposed denim jack with 90% hand embroidery, and vintage doily crochet coat cuffs
- colorful cotton lining purchased while in India that has been entirely hand sewn in; color is a nice honey/mustard yellow with flowers
- The back of the jacket features a hand embroidered round art piece with cotton stuffing in it; it pops off the jacket with a 3/D effect
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 18.5 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 19 inches
- Waist (full measurements) :34.5 inches
- Bust (full measurements): 33 inches( when jacket is buttoned and closed) * Bust can be bigger if you do not mind jacket not closing*
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 27 inches( including crochet doily cuff
- Sleeve circumference: 12 inches
This intricate piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets