Unique desert theme emboridered denim coat.
This Intricately hand embroidered denim coat, is completely one of a kind and uniqueThere are so many amazing features of this jacket, but the highlight is the impeccable and unique hand embroidery. I rescued and re-purposed the denim coat to become a stunning and one of a kind art piece, and there is only one of it’s kind. Sustainability and zero waste are important to me, and I can proudly say that nothing new was purchased to finish this jacket. All supplies were either thrifted, or something I currently had on hand.
- re-purposed denim jack with 100% hand embroidery throughout, featuring a beautiful desert theme.
- Hand crocheted button covers
- Vintage style thrifted colorful cotton lining that has been entirely hand sewn in; this covers the backside of the embroidery, and it looks so amazing.
Size: Here at Dramatique Designs, I do not state sizes, I offer full measurements! My upcycled clothing is for ALL genders! If you feel like ther measurements are a good fit, then you should go for it; no matter the gender, embrace who you are and enjoy wearing anything that reflects your shining personality.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 21 inches
- Top of neck to bottom of jacket: 21.5
- Waist (full measurements) :43
- Bust (full measurements): 43 inches( when jacket is buttoned and closed) * Bust can be bigger if you do not mind jacket not closing*
- Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 23 inches
- Sleeve circumference: 15 inches
This intricate piece of art must be hand-washed in warm water and mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry. Air dry only.
Looking for more jackets like this? Look no more, click here and see them all: Upcycled Jackets