Crafted With Zero Waste Love:
This Upcycled Patchwork Sleeve Shirt uniquely blends vintage sheets and carefully crafted patchwork squares. It is lightweight, eco-friendly, and a sustainable choice for all genders. This shirt is a work of art, contributing to zero waste fashion, and designed to make a statement while caring for the planet.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this upcycled patchwork dress embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- Vintage sheets make up the bodice
- Long patchwork gathered wrist sleeves
- Lightweight fabric
- Professionally sewn and serged seams inside
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
Measurements :*This upcycled patchwork shirt would look great on all body shapes and depends on how you like your fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 18.5 inches
- Top of front scoop neckline to bottom of shirt: 18 inches
- Top of the back neckline to bottom of shirt: 20 inches
- Armpit to Armpit(Bust) : 53 inches
- Armhole width at widest point: 19 inches
- Sleeve length (just below the shoulder to the end of sleeve) 18 inches
This patchwork shirt can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew and some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!