Elevate your style sustainably with this colorful upcycled patchwork dress; a vibrant fusion of creativity and conscious fashion. Crafted from repurposed patchwork scraps of fabric, This dress tells a unique story while minimizing waste. Embrace the spirit of eco-consciousness, and know that you’re making a positive impact on the planet. My zero-waste approach resonates with individuals of all genders, ensuring a versatile and inclusive upcycled fashion choice. Discover the beauty of repurposed fashion and wear your values with pride in this one-of-a-kind dress.
Dramatique Designs is committed to sustainability, and this upcycled patchwork dress embodies my dedication to zero-waste fashion. I’ve created a colorful and vibrant garment that minimizes environmental impact by repurposing and upcycling fabric scraps that would have otherwise been discarded. It’s a small step towards a greener future. All genders are encouraged to shop from me.
- A blend of thrifted sheets, tea towels, handkerchiefs, linens, fabrics and more
- Long sleeves with elastic gathers
- Professionally sewn and serged seams inside
- High bust, and long gathered skirt
- Zero waste
- Sustainably made in Portland, Oregon
- All of Dramatique Designs’ items are for ALL genders; they would look fabulous on anyone. I do not use off-the-rack sizing in my clothing as we are all shaped differently and beautifully, so see if it is a fit that would work well for you.
Measurements :*This roomy, long dress would look great on all body shapes and truly depends on how you like your fit. Since we are all shaped differently, I encourage you to take all measurements, to see if you like the fit of the completed garment.
- Measurements are accurate and detailed. Do not pull measuring tape when measuring your body.
- Shoulder to shoulder in back: 18.5 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of dress: 42.5 inches
- Top of shoulder to bottom of bodice: 16 inches
- Armpit to Armpit(Bust) : 50.5 inches
- High waist/Underbust:( bottom of the bodice) 50.5 inches
- Hips: 64 inches
- Armhole width at widest point: 18 inches
- Sleeve Length: 22.5 inches
This dress can be machine washed with like colors on delicate settings to retain a long life, tumble dry low, iron on cotton setting.
*Looking for more items like this? Click here! *
Generally, I do not offer returns on my items, as they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need before your purchase and to pay attention to the detailed measurements I offer in each listing. Should your item not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me Here
*Want to see me sew, and see some of my items in action? Follow me on social media!