As we catapult ourselves into 2021, I would like you to think of these meaningful changes that we can make for a stunning year, and for the forseeable future. Below are ways you can participate wholly in these changes for a better future for both yourself, and the world around you.
* Value humans over materialistic items.
*Start normalizing thrifted items as gifts.
*Stop buying fast fashion, and relish in the fact that you are helping the earth.
* Give love to yourself, not hatred.
* Find a therapist; trust me, it will change your life for the better.
* Tell someone you love them and mean it.
* Get off of social media; you are missing out on the world that surrounds you.
* Be consistent and don’t give up; some things take a while to achieve, but when you do acheive them they are ultimately gratifying.
* Let go of regret and start taking actions to better the life you live in the present.
Remember: It is often some of the smallest changes that you make that affect your life, so why not start now?
*Fashion Designer*Creator*Unicorn Whisperer*
*Erin hails from Portland, Oregon and is a self taught upcycled fashion designer, seamstress, and fiber artist. Want to see her work? Click here!